GroundRod - Georgia


Okay, we have a host and I have penciled in Atlanta for 4-5 June. Host for this event can be reached at,  TangoIndia-01@protonmail.ch . Reserve your seat via the host and as we get closer I will send out Paypal links. If you don't want to do paypal, let me know and we will work out other arrangements. Also, I still give discounts for Bitcoin payment.

******

I have had several requests for Texas and Arizona as well.

For Texas, lets aim for 14-15 May in the Dallas/FW area. I just need one of you to volunteer to host.

******

For Arizona, 21-22 May in Phoenix or Tucson area. Again, just need a host.



For those that host, you get a "free' seat to apply to yourself or a friend in need.



Comments

  1. I can't host in Dallas as I live closer to Houston, however, I would attend class in Dallas/FW area. Possibly 2-3 others from Houston area as well. Please keep me posted. Homesteader@district14p.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Upcoming Courses Summer/Fall 2023 *Updated*

Become More Dangerous...

The Insecurity of "Push Notifications" and What to Do About It