Promising concept

Trijicon SRS Reflex battle sight

Would like to get my hands on one of these for some testing. I love the concept.....AA battery (easy availability), runs off of built in solar panel while exposed to light - switches to battery when in darkness and huge field of view. Has a 1.75 MOA dot instead of that 4 MOA monster that Aimpoint employs. I still prefer the "dot in a donut" reticle that EOTech, Vortex and Bushnell employ, but a small dot is better than a big one in my book.  I would expect it has the same build quality that Trijicon has demonstrated with the ACOG over the years.

Could be a good thing to have when electricity starts to become an issue.

Specs are listed HERE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcoming Courses Summer/Fall 2023 *Updated*

Become More Dangerous...

The Insecurity of "Push Notifications" and What to Do About It